Cut to Length Material Processing and Blanking
Capable of providing fully integrated turnkey manufacturing services, Laser Technologies can support your company with thin gauge material fine blanking needs.
A flat sheet of electrical steel is not produced by a mill as a flat sheet. A flat sheet of material starts its life as part of a coil of material. Our Cut-to-Length processing line will uncoil the material, level it, cut it to the required length, and stack it. The end product will be a very precise length or angle cut sheared blank.
- Maximum Coil Width 48"
- Max Coil O.D. 60"
- Coil I.D. Range from 19" to 24.5"
- Maximum Coil Weight 20,000 Lbs.
- Process Material from .010" to .062" Thick
- Process Material lengths from 18"to 120"
- Angle Shear up to 35 Degrees
- Max Stack Weight 10,000 Lbs.
- Max Stack Height 16"