Bend Adhesion & Tape Test
Electric Motor Repair Overview
Electric Motor Repair Case Study Part 1 - Inspect, Measure, Disassemble
Electric Motor Repair Case Study Part 2 - Reverse Engineering
Electric Motor Repair Case Study Part 3 - Laser Cutting
Electric Motor Repair Case Study Part 4 - Stacking & Welding Core
Electric Motor Repair Case Study Part 5 - Re-inserting Core & Final Inspection
Thin Gauge Electrical Steel for EV Applications
Laser Cutting vs. Stamping
Cobalt & Nickel Annealing Process
Electric Hybrid Motor Aerospace Case Study
Annealed Cobalt & Nickel Stocking Program
Forming, Bending, and Rolling
With over three decades fabricating a wide variety of industrial products, Laser Technologies operates an expansive manufacturing facility that includes in-house press brake forming, metal tube bending, and form rolling capabilities.
Whether you require individual piece parts or fully assembled finished products, Laser Technologies can tailor a solution to meet your manufacturing needs.
Press Brake Forming
- Press Brake Capacity up to 120 Ton
- Maximum Workpiece Width up to 13 ft.
- Maximum Workpiece Thickness Based on Length and Bend Radius
- Customized Tooling
- Powered Tube Bending
- Mild Steel (Round Tube) Max. Capacity 2 3/8 " x .156"
- Stainless Steel (Round Tube) Max. Capacity 2 3/8 " x .125"
- Aluminum (Round Tube) Max. Capacity 2 1/2 " x .156"
- Mild Steel (Solid Round) Max. Capacity 1 1/4 "
- Mild Steel (Square Tube) Max. Capacity 2" x 2" x .125"
- Mild Steel (Solid Square) Max. Capacity 1- 3/16" x 1- 3/16"
- Power Roll Forming
- IRM Capacity up to 10 Gauge x 60" Wide
- 5.5" Roll Diameter
CNC Turret Press
A turret press is a type of punch press used for metal forming that utilizes individual punching tools that are stationed in a rotary turret. This type of tool setup eliminates the cost of expensive, dedicated stamping dies. Our turret punch press is CNC-controlled, with automatic positioning of the metal sheet beneath the tool. CNC turret punching is a good solution for small- to medium-volume work. A punch is less flexible than a laser for cutting compound shapes, but faster for repetitive shapes.
A hydraulic press is a machine that uses a hydraulic cylinder to generate a compressive force. This type of press is typically used in conjunction with a tool or fixture to perform a particular operation such as applying pressure to a stacked core or seating fasteners. Laser Technologies has a variety of hydraulic presses with capacities up to 150 Ton.